- Justice Palace, 2nd Basement, The counter
- Reggaie court complex, Floor# 15, Room# 1537
- Ahmadi courts complex, Floor# 4, Room# 403
- Hawali courts complex, Ground floor, Room# 3
- Jahra courts complex, Floor# 15, Room# 45
Justice Palace, 6th floor, Court of appeal, Room# 734
Justice Palace, 6th floor, Court of appeal, Room# 734, Observer room for signature# 726
- Justice Palace, 6th floor/4th floor (depending on the room specified in the copy given from the register)
- Reggaie courts complex, floor (13,14,15)
- Ahmadi courts complex, depending on the room specified in the copy given from the register, 257 - 208
- Hawali courts complex, depending on the room specified in the copy given from the register, ground floor, room#2
- Jahra courts complex, depending on the room specified in the copy given from the register, floor# 15, room# 8
- Justice Palace, 6th floor, Head of court office, Room# 721, Managers' office room# 705
Our performance will be governed by truth and honesty through all our actions. We will be responsible and accountable for our performance regarding all aspects of work in the ministry of justice guided by our noble Islamic values.
We will provide services to customers and employees with justice and equality asserting our responsibility towards everyone.
We will work together and strive to realize the vision, mission and objectives of the ministry as teamwork is the best practice to share knowledge and develop our ideas.
Dealing with everyone according to legal and ethical responsibility, taking into account transparency in dealing with stakeholders based on clear criteria and principles.
We will strive to work based on the criteria for excellence, and we will always compare ourselves to the best international practices through the application of excellence awards at all levels to evaluate our work.
We believe that each of us represents the ministry of justice among everyone and we will recognize good work because we are owners.
Increase the efficiency of judicial work and expedite the adjudication to achieve accelerated justice
Expedite consultancy work and judicial arbitration in accordance with the best practices.
Execution of sentences in a framework that protects freedoms and ensures the application of law.
Developing human resources capabilities and building outstanding administrative and judicial leadership.
Effective implementation of advanced financial, technological and engineering resources.
Enhancing customer confidence by establishing real estate ownership and providing outstanding services, partnership, local and international communication.
Foster innovation to develop processes and enhance motivation and accomplishment.