Marriage from abroad
Number Of Views : 2998
Legal affairs dept.
Family Court (Ahmadi) ، Family Court (Al Asma) ، Farwaniya Court (Al Raq'y)

​1- Presence of the applicant or a representative (if the male is to be married) and the presence of the guardian or a representative (if the female is to be married)

2- Submit a request to the Director of Administration

3- Civil ID or citizenship of the applicant

4- Letter sent from the Ministry of Affairs directed to the Ministry of Interior and approved for foreign affairs

5- Submit a request to the Affairs and receive a response to issue a letter for marriage from abroad​

Required documents


Fixed fees: 3.000 KWD, Variable fees: None
Used Forms

​Special form for the transaction (Marriage from abroad)

Time required for the transaction
10 minutes
Location for transaction accomplishment

​Farwaniya courts complex and Family court documentation offices in the governorates of the state including Mahboula and Sabah Al Salem ​

Inquiry Numbers



Concerned party

​Legal Documentation Department

Other parties