1. The contract has to be issued by an Islamic authority and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If it was in a non-Arabic language, then it has to be translated and ratified by the translation department in the Ministry of Justice
2. One end of the parties has to be Kuwaiti
3. Presence of one end of the parties or an agent.
1. Civil ID or citizenship for Kuwaitis
2. Civil ID or passport for residents –a letter from the executive committee and an identity for illegal residents (for the parties of the ratification)
3. Marriage contract issued abroad
Farwaniya courts complex
Legal Documentation Department
Family court documentation offices in the governorates of the state including Mahboula and Sabah Al Salem
Our performance will be governed by truth and honesty through all our actions. We will be responsible and accountable for our performance regarding all aspects of work in the ministry of justice guided by our noble Islamic values.
We will provide services to customers and employees with justice and equality asserting our responsibility towards everyone.
We will work together and strive to realize the vision, mission and objectives of the ministry as teamwork is the best practice to share knowledge and develop our ideas.
Dealing with everyone according to legal and ethical responsibility, taking into account transparency in dealing with stakeholders based on clear criteria and principles.
We will strive to work based on the criteria for excellence, and we will always compare ourselves to the best international practices through the application of excellence awards at all levels to evaluate our work.
We believe that each of us represents the ministry of justice among everyone and we will recognize good work because we are owners.
Increase the efficiency of judicial work and expedite the adjudication to achieve accelerated justice
Expedite consultancy work and judicial arbitration in accordance with the best practices.
Execution of sentences in a framework that protects freedoms and ensures the application of law.
Developing human resources capabilities and building outstanding administrative and judicial leadership.
Effective implementation of advanced financial, technological and engineering resources.
Enhancing customer confidence by establishing real estate ownership and providing outstanding services, partnership, local and international communication.
Foster innovation to develop processes and enhance motivation and accomplishment.