Consider legal seperation issues for damages by arbitrators enrolled in the register created in the court (sentence of the husband/wife/reference)
Number Of Views : 33
Family consultancies dept.
Farwaniya Court (Al Raq'y) ، Ahmadi Court ، jahra new courts complex

1- Refer the case to the management by all the grades of the court
2- Reviewing the parties to a case (personal) to the management to schedule an interview with the arbitrator
3- Calling the parties in the case of scheduling an appointment for an interview with the arbitrator

Required documents

1- Referral of the case letter attached with the court sentence assigned by the department to appoint a sentence (determining the type of sentence)
2- Case File (all documents provided in the case from reports and sentences etc.)
3- If the court has assigned a sentence from a reference, it must provide (Report of the husband's sentence - Report of the wife's sentence)
4- Civil ID of the parties in the case
5- Witnesses

Used Forms

- Scheduling an appointment form
- Tribunal's report
- Referral letter to trial

Time required for the transaction
3 weeks to 1 month
Location for transaction accomplishment

1- Farwaniya Court, Ground Floor (Experts of family conflicts department)
2- Ahmadi Courts Complex, 3rd Floor
3- New Jahra Court, Ground Floor

Inquiry Numbers

1- New Farwaniya Court (Al Regaie), Fax: 24991427
2- Ahmadi Courts Complex: 1883300, Ext: 3051-3054
3- New Jahra Court, Fax: 24562031

Concerned party

​Family Counseling Department

Other parties

1- Court Clerks Department and Tribunals (Regional/Appeal)
2- Family Counseling Department, Experts of family conflicts department