1. The Presence of the applicant or an attorney
2. Case File
3. 4 copies of it with the lawyers' signature
4. Copy of the ID or an agency
5. Stamp from the prosecution office
6. Stamp from the announcements department
7. Stamp from the customs department
8. Stamp from the register to schedule the hearing date
1. Marriage certificate
2. Divorce deed
3. Mukhala'ah testimony
4. Custody agreement
5. Civil ID
6. Print of marriage and divorce cases issued from Legal Documentation department
7. Certificate issued from settling family disputes center
8. Certificate from the implementation management stating the amounts requested
Case file + a writ on petition
- Family Court
- Regional court prosecution office
Family court clerks in the regional court
- Legal fees department
- The register
Our performance will be governed by truth and honesty through all our actions. We will be responsible and accountable for our performance regarding all aspects of work in the ministry of justice guided by our noble Islamic values.
We will provide services to customers and employees with justice and equality asserting our responsibility towards everyone.
We will work together and strive to realize the vision, mission and objectives of the ministry as teamwork is the best practice to share knowledge and develop our ideas.
Dealing with everyone according to legal and ethical responsibility, taking into account transparency in dealing with stakeholders based on clear criteria and principles.
We will strive to work based on the criteria for excellence, and we will always compare ourselves to the best international practices through the application of excellence awards at all levels to evaluate our work.
We believe that each of us represents the ministry of justice among everyone and we will recognize good work because we are owners.
Increase the efficiency of judicial work and expedite the adjudication to achieve accelerated justice
Expedite consultancy work and judicial arbitration in accordance with the best practices.
Execution of sentences in a framework that protects freedoms and ensures the application of law.
Developing human resources capabilities and building outstanding administrative and judicial leadership.
Effective implementation of advanced financial, technological and engineering resources.
Enhancing customer confidence by establishing real estate ownership and providing outstanding services, partnership, local and international communication.
Foster innovation to develop processes and enhance motivation and accomplishment.